I NEEEEED HEEEEEEELLLLPPPP

Fates's Avatar Fates6/19/20 8:42 pm history
6/20/2020 7:58 pm
Fates's Avatar Fates
While I was building my furniture from the house of the current contest, I put two blocks of snow, AND SIMPLY MY MINECRAFT CLOSES AND GIVES A STRANGE ERROR, I didn't see what bug it was, but I have the log HERE

So I try to go back to the world, AND THE WORLD IS ALL BROKEN, LOOK AT IT:

This bug has happened before, and this bug that in the past made me TOTALLY lose the pleasure to make Minecraft maps, THEN THIS DOOM COME BACK, I WANT TO KNOW NOW HOW I RECOVER EVERYTHING I DID, because I don't want all of this to be for nothing, I was dedicating so much making this beautiful map for this contest, staying days doing my best on this map, FOR ALL THIS IT HAPPENED????????

Minecraft is extremely CRAP, THAT IS NOT SAFE TO BUILD IN THIS GAME. And right now you are going to tell me a solution, IF I DO NOT ABANDON THIS GAME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

TELL ME A SOLUTION. TELL ME A SOLUTION, TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm DESESPERATEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!

Edit: I remembered that I use Badlion, and thanks to this Client, I have a recent replay that I did on him, and believe me, he saved "visually the construction", that is, I can start from the zero, but with the help of replay, I already had everything I did, speeding up the process, but I don't know if I want to do it again, but I'll make the replay available here on this topic, for whoever WANTS to do it for me, I'm not obliging anything, but who be able to make ALL the progress for me even in this replay, and send me the house map (The Blue Lakes house from Interior Decorators Minecraft Detail Contest) with everything done by private message, I will present 5 skins requests, but as I said, only for those who want and who will really care about me in this contest, then that's it. REPLAY HERE. You need Badlion,

Thanks Badlion ❤
Fates
Level 50 : Grandmaster Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2020 10:31 pm
Level 27 : Expert Procrastinator
WhatsAppTired
look at my cool school forum topic PLZ!!!
06/19/2020 10:40 pm
Fates
No
06/19/2020 8:45 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Elf
PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft
I don't know what else you could do but report it to mojang here
06/19/2020 9:14 pm
Fates
I don't want to report, I want a solution, fuck off the Mojang, if you don't know the solution, you don't even need to answer.
06/19/2020 9:50 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Procrastinator
Pomegrenade
I understand Mojang isn't very helpful when it comes to these issues, but theres no need to be rude to someone who is trying to help you in the best way they can.
06/19/2020 10:06 pm
Fates
And what help did you have here? If I asked for help with a solution, and @PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft just passed me a report page, I would prefer that I just say "I don't know", than send me a report page, since that's not what I asked for, or as I said, don't even answer here, simple and easy, and if you didn't like it, leave if you don't have solutions.

It''s the same as asking for a solution on how to make a skin, and the person answering you how to make a texture pack.
06/19/2020 10:20 pmhistory
Level 15 : Journeyman Procrastinator
Pomegrenade
What do you mean by that? In your post you stated you were desperate for a solution. So PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft gave you a viable solution which is to contact Mojang about this issue. They're telling you the only solution they can think of and I think the only thing you can do to fix the issue.

Texture packs and skins are more closely related than you may think.
06/19/2020 10:39 pm
Fates
No, because this is just to report, not to ask for solutions, that is, I will only report, they will correct it, and I will be without my map, so what? This is not a solution for how I should recover.
06/19/2020 9:42 pm
Fates
See the edit from the Topic.
06/19/2020 9:17 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Elf
PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft
Jeez dude, there's no other way but to report it like i'm about to report you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com