4
Profile names
I keep getting bothered by making a world name, and profile name in minecraft and I don't like stealing youtubers names. What should I do? Any Suggestions? ( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)
11
What about ChocoBiscotti? It means chocolate biscuit, seeing that you used MinecraftBiscuits as your name. So I'd assume you like biscuits. Plus that name, personally, I find it cute :3
Hope I helped in some way :V
You did :3 tank chu
I don't think a world name is really important. Here are some name ideas:
Lord Summoner
Ultro
BiscuitBro (Lol)
Fizzy
Aztrid
SummerRain
Moist
Lord Summoner
Ultro
BiscuitBro (Lol)
Fizzy
Aztrid
SummerRain
Moist
MinecraftBiscuits is a girl.
Oops sorry
its fine, i found out through another forum by her
lol journeyman button pusher I see
lol journeyman button pusher I see
Well, the world name isn't too important. Profile name? Just take two words you like and slam them together. I took my real name (Tom) and slammed it together with Comic Con, because I like comic con. And that resulted in TomConn :D
How do you punch pixels xD
if you name it "karrthus" this thread might magically appear on trending xD
BiscuitChald
