1

I think I broke Minecraft

Boyoboy12 •9/15/13 8:49 pm
•
470
•
9/15/2013 9:35 pm
So, I had to ddos attack a server i admin on that got hacked to crash it to get the hackers off, after that my minecraft just closed. no error report no nothing. I was able to get as far as login for the new luancher but then it would just shut off again abd now clicking the icon will not even launch it. Help Please!
Posted by
Boyoboy12
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

15

Boyoboy12
• 09/15/2013 9:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
In canada?
1
Boyoboy12
• 09/15/2013 9:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I swear i'm not a criminal :p I only did it so our server wouldn't be horribly greifed. Anyway, I Completely uninstalled and re download the launcher, but it won't luanch therefore not recreating the file
1
Swimmer1929
• 09/15/2013 9:33 pm
• Level 40 : Master Taco
DDOS'ing anybody under any circumstances is prohibited by federal law. Now if only we could get Paril to sell your IP to the FBI...
1
IDKCharlie
• 09/15/2013 9:29 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Archer
DDOS attack. Tisk tisk. Stupid thing to do.
1
-Kali-
• 09/15/2013 9:28 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
Wait, you DDosed a server to get hackers off?
1
ASF
• 09/15/2013 9:28 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
That's what you get for DDOS'ing, loser.
1
GraveRunner
• 09/15/2013 9:24 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Umm, I don't think you should email Mojang because you DDos'ed a server and that is a federal crime...
1
ganon4688
• 09/15/2013 9:14 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
SWOGG DADDY
1
__MooshroomCow__
• 09/15/2013 9:11 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new This might help you to contact em'
1
__MooshroomCow__
• 09/15/2013 9:06 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Email Mojang
1
deltoraquestgirl
• 09/15/2013 8:57 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
hmm...
I'm not too sure,
maybe if you have any mods then delete them, or email mojang about the problem...
1
Punkamoar
• 09/15/2013 8:56 pm
• Level 56 : Grandmaster Musician
try backing up your worlds and deleting .minecraft and redownloading it
1
Boyoboy12
• 09/15/2013 8:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I tried re downloading it and doing a clean install, needless to say, didnt work
1
deltoraquestgirl
• 09/15/2013 8:53 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Network
just re-download minecraft =)
1
kiracookie
• 09/15/2013 8:51 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Pokémon
The owner would have to deal with it
If you're just an admin with out any file access you can't do anything.
1

Welcome