Share your skin timeline! :D

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie7/23/18 2:26 pm history
24 emeralds 1.4k 52
8/1/2018 3:24 am
DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie
Maybe you've seen them or maybe you've missed them; recently a trend started on PMC with wall-posts from people posting their skin timelines. Some people made timelines with all of the skins they ever made for themselves to use in-game, others made timelines of the overall progression in their skin making style. The trend appears to have started when goblins posted the first timeline on their wall. Such a nice idea!

It would be great fun to see all of these timelines in one place, which is why I am creating this forum thread! And hopefully it will inspire more people to show their improvement with a skin-timeline too.

Please comment on this thread with an image of your timeline, maybe tell us something about it too. I'll list them in this main post! :D

I'll start with mine, and I'm hoping to add yours soon! :3 Click images to enlarge:

DinowCookie's timeline:

About DinowCookie's timeline
This is a timeline of most the skins I have ever made of myself to use in-game. Other than a timeline of what I used to dress/look like, it gives a decent overview of how my skin making style evolved too. As you can see I started making skins aged 13 (2011). I made them with noise, and I made A LOT of skins that way. Over time I learned about shading and coloring and I got better. When I was 15/16 years old I took a giant break from PMC and skin-making which is why there are no skins between the 16 years old and 21 (2018) years old mark. I only recently got back to making skins. This is my most recent skin that I made for myself. If you want to read more about my journey as a skin creator, please read this blog post I wrote recently, which explains even more about how my skin making evolved over time.

An Intelligent Moron's timeline:

About An Intelligent Moron's timeline
This is my timeline! It starts off with a contest entry from last year, of when we had to make ourselves in the past and in the future. It was also when I had long hair and before I realized I'd prefer to be a flight attendant instead of a nurse.
The second one was after I had cut my hair short, and I wanted to update people.
The third one was actually part of a skin series I was having with my best friend. I made him a different version of it.
The fourth, made nearly a year later, was just randomly designed.
The fifth was for my face reveal ^^
The sixth is basically just an outfit I wear, haha.

Chabilulu's timeline:

About Chabilulu's timeline
Here is my timeline !
The Sans skin was modified, but it's honestly horrible ;;
The second one is p horrible too, and the next was a style i tested.
The fourth was when i traced off Beverly's shading, which after a year, finally evolved into my own shading. The seventh skin is a remake of the fourth one, the eighth an original, and the latest is a 2-way trade with ISKEY and Dragon.

LeCollecteur's timeline:

About LeCollecteur's timeline
I first started making skins around 4 years ago, but I only really got into it about 1 year ago, that's when the first skin is from. I really learned and improved on my skins by entering contests and studying different techniques and the most popular skins at the time. I have improved the most in the last 12 months and sort of found my style in the last four.

Purrfectionist's timeline:

About Purrfectionist's timeline
I couldn't decide what skins to use, so I put all of my PMC ones here (which is basically all of them). Starting from my first ever skin (other than the skin I edited from someone else's many years before that, which is lost for good lol), and my most recent skin!

ChatieTheDragon's timeline:

About ChatieTheDragon's timeline
I’ve been skinning for about three years. In the first two skins here, I didn’t know anything about shading, and I only made a few skins for myself and my friends. There is a noticeable period where I didn’t make much skins, because I was happy with the skin I had. Just about a year ago, I made “My Best Skin Ever!” I really enjoyed making it and it got me back into skinning. I then joined the wonderful community of skin makers! In the last four skins you can see how I learned more about shading and color, and developed the style I currently have!

Allykaty's timeline:

About Allykaty's timeline
this first nasty skin was from my days before pmc when i just used skindex. basically i would just look at the trending skins and make 2 modifications and then proudly call it my own. god i was the w orst

the second one was when i had just joined pmc and figured out how to make less nasty-looking bangs and eyes, but alas my color palettes were still repulsive (and so were those tights adsfhk)

the third was when i had started forming my own style of shading. i was also significantly improving with hair colors :)) still not great tho

the fourth was when i started developing better color palettes and continued to develop my shading style

the fifth was when i moved to a more simple shading-style that i kept with for a while. (i also stuck with an eye-shading that i still use now where the top part of the eyes are much darker than the bottom)

the sixth was from a few months ago where i had really improved on my color palettes and shapes

the seventh is one of more recent skins that is my personal favorite so far :) i really love the color palette used, especially with the skin tone and the hair ^^ (but i can't take credit for the skin's concept since it was for momu's reshade contest)

Hatsy's timeline:

About Hatsy's timeline
I've been skinning for quite a short time. The first time i started skinning my character i thought about adding an outline to the skin. But as i progressed, i later got used to not adding an outline at all and had learned more about shading. But right now, i'm starting to get used to making palettes before making skins.

Naimarra's timline:

About Naimarra's timeline
i started skinning in early 2017.

oof, i remember my first skin, i had NO sense of shading! i guess that continued until the 5th skin...welp.

at least i can sorta kinda maybe shade now >w<

Goblins's timeline:

About goblins's timeline
First skin: I stopped stealing skins and made this.

Second skin: I made a skin for my sister, and tried to make my own shading.

Third skin: I figured out how to shade hair.

Fourth skin: My first non-human skin.

Fifth skin: I had just joined PMC, and figured out how to shade clothes.

Sixth skin: I was really proud of this skin after I made it.

Seventh skin: I was reshading old skins, so I made this.

Eighth skin: Figured out clothing and skin shading.

Ninth skin: Changed clothing shading. Copied the kind of shading on namemc skins.

Tenth skin: Tested out my new shading.

Eleventh skin: I tried this kind of shading. Took ages.

Twelfth skin: Tried another new hair shading.

Thirteenth skin: Still love this skin. Just kind of experimented with the socks & antlers.

Fourteenth skin: Started making boy skins.

Fifteenth skin: Took a break from making human skins.

Sixteenth skin: I loVE TOBIAS

Seventeenth skin: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eighteenth skin: Tried making skins with more details.

Nineteenth skin: Tried out namemc style again.

Twentieth skin: Made a fabulous gramma skin. Tried different shading again.

Jeezuz im sorry this is so long e_e

Palettes's timeline:

About Palettes's timeline
Here's my timeline! I posted it a bit ago on a wall post. I made it with the idea of progress in mind. I don't have all the skins i've created so it's only a select few from each year. I love seeing improvement.
The original photo is a lot bigger though, so you might want to open it haha

Knightsunder's timeline:

About Knightsunder's timeline
Purely technically I have nothing from this year. Plenty of unfinished stuff and stuff currently being worked on, though. Looking at this now, my progression seems smoother than I thought it was.

voidfish's timeline:

wildcard_gamer's timeline:

About wildcard_gamer's timeline
When I first started Minecraft I barely played it and mainly did stuff in creative mode, I made my first skin in a skin editing software that just showed the basic skin map with a color wheel. around 2011-2012 I made my first skin, the Idea was to make a ghost, so the blue was the basic ghost and the green was a cloak of sorts, it also had bad pixel art of a pickaxe on it's back. later in 2015, I found myself trying and failing to make a Minecraft roleplay. The skin used was an upgraded version, with the idea that it was now a wizard, but of course in the lore sense, the wizards all had barely any visible skin and face paint matching their clothes the main changes in the skin is it was less vibrant, he had a purple gem that would power his magic and his body like a heart. When that series failed, it was in 2016 I had plans to remake it, but more, normal so to speak, I went with a more humanoid approach and made a human with features of the old skins visible. I made a lot of skins for this series, and eventually got bored of the building part, so I scrapped it. later in 2016, my friend gave me the idea of restarting my whole channel, since nobody seemed to care. so I did just that. I restarted from Cjwilson to Wildcard, based on an anonymous Instagram account @vt_wildcard back when I wanted to pretend I was some famous guy under an alt account. The design for that wildcard was simple, a red cloaked figure with red hair, black card suits on his shirt and jacket, along with one maroon eye and one red eye. In 2017 the same friend wanted to colab and decided to show me how he made skins, using fake texturing with random colors and he made me a jacket and books, along with gloves. I can't really say I made this skin on my own.
Later in the year, around october, I decided I'd try to make my own good skins, With inspiration with shading tutorials I made my next skin, a simpler version of my last one. but this was not my skin, I felt I followed tutorials for too much. So I redid the hair, without the tutorial, trying to shade it in what I now call the key-hair style, and then I took each part of the skin, the jacket, a shirt, and the pants, to blend them in photoshop. after that I messed with the darkness and saturation of the hair until I made it just how I liked it. I'm not proud of this skin though. I consider what I did cheating, and will soon be remaking it.

Anxiety_'s timeline:

About anxiety_'s timeline
Oof so ye here is my {persona} time line ;v;
This starts at end of 2017 but i started skinning wayy earlier -w-""
All the skin are my persona ;v; We're not gonna talk about the first where i couldn't really shade haha..
I guess the second was a bit better -w-' The white palette is horrible tho ;x;
The 3rd was a xmas verison of the 2nd, the 4th was an alt outfit (insp. by Untaken if i remember?)
The 5th... the hair palette was pretty ew, and the shading insp. by Angel_15 cx
The 6th and the last are pretty close cuz i went back to my old shading sm months ago c:
The 7th's palettes were dusty as all hell o-O And the 8th was an alt outfit, that i really like :D ♥

KatnissGamerTR's timeline:
About KatnissGamerTR's timeline
I made 2 or 3(I do not remember how much I made) skins in 2015 but I do not remember
and
I use second skin I made in 2016 now

KawaiiCornz's timeline:

About KawaiiCornz's timeline

This was a couple skins later after my first. (Sorry I lost the others) At this point, I actually did real shading techniques and did some patterns. Though, now I think the colors may of been too bright!

Now, this skin was one that I loved and I thought I would keep forever! (I was really silly back then haha) I started learning how to blend colors in, with the hair especially. And... I still loved turquoise!

At this point, I was more in to skinning and I started to look more at the trends of skins. I got inspired by mainly Depressoh, and Serendipiitea. So, shout outs for them. So, my shading stayed similar, but they changed just a bit.

Now at this point of skinning, I realized I had made some mistakes, and I also tried some new shading... so it was a bit blocky, but I guess I was improving more!

Now, after a while, I finally felt my style coming together. This is when I felt I was about to stop. My shading got just a bit better, which was good, and I think this is when I started to improve a little.

For this skin, I was just tweaking up my old skin, because I wanted to change some things. I made the rainbow darker, and I also lightly shaded. It was all quite similar, but changed slowly.

Now, this is when I took a BIG step up into a different type of clothing and experienced better ways to have gradient colors, when shading too. I also tried a different hair shading style at this point too. I think it was one of my biggest improvements

The last skin, is my current skin. I made the one above just a month ago and decided to update it a little. This was also a great upgrade! My shading style became a bit less organized and more random. I have also improved on matching my pallet. I changed the ears, added a beanie, and mixed up my shoes. I have also found better way to dye the ends of hair. This skin is pretty current to show you how I am doing right now.

Here is the link, so you can see all of my past skins and really experience my change! These were just the main ones. Click Here For My FULL Skin History!

I love Minecraft, and I will continue to make skins! Thank you everyone who took their time to read this carefully, and people that enjoy my art work as well! <3

DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2018 8:30 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
Wildcard_Gamer
Is'nt it funny how everybody does eyes 1 pixel above for girls and 2 for boys and the eyes always are 2x2 squares? People have done it so much that it became the trend
08/01/2018 3:24 am
DinowCookie
Hehe when that first started I thought it looked so weird. Through time the eyes on skins got lower and lower on the face it seem. :P I still very much believe in mouths though.
07/26/2018 7:15 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
Hey! I'm done... Info about it will be bellow the image... :D I hope you can learn about my past skinning!
https://imgur.com/a/IMRYcdS
Info ~

My first skin ever was inspired by my favorite youtubers back then, Pat and Jen. Known as PopularMMOS and GamingWithJen. I would constantly watch them and nobody else. (I'm not joking about that part) I didn't shade... but atleast I knew how to make gradient patterns! (Don't judge the photo I was 9 years old)

This was a couple skins later after my first. (Sorry I lost the others) At this point, I actually did real shading techniques and did some patterns. Though, now I think the colors may of been too bright!

Now, this skin was one that I loved and I thought I would keep forever! (I was really silly back then haha) I started learning how to blend colors in, with the hair especially. And... I still loved turquoise!

At this point, I was more in to skinning and I started to look more at the trends of skins. I got inspired by mainly Depressoh, and Serendipiitea. So, shout outs for them. So, my shading stayed similar, but they changed just a bit.

Now at this point of skinning, I realized I had made some mistakes, and I also tried some new shading... so it was a bit blocky, but I guess I was improving more!

Now, after a while, I finally felt my style coming together. This is when I felt I was about to stop. My shading got just a bit better, which was good, and I think this is when I started to improve a little.

For this skin, I was just tweaking up my old skin, because I wanted to change some things. I made the rainbow darker, and I also lightly shaded. It was all quite similar, but changed slowly.

Now, this is when I took a BIG step up into a different type of clothing and experienced better ways to have gradient colors, when shading too. I also tried a different hair shading style at this point too. I think it was one of my biggest improvements

The last skin, is my current skin. I made the one above just a month ago and decided to update it a little. This was also a great upgrade! My shading style became a bit less organized and more random. I have also improved on matching my pallet. I changed the ears, added a beanie, and mixed up my shoes. I have also found better way to dye the ends of hair. This skin is pretty current to show you how I am doing right now.

Here is the link, so you can see all of my past skins and really experience my change! These were just the main ones. Click Here For My FULL Skin History!

I love Minecraft, and I will continue to make skins! Thank you everyone who took their time to read this carefully, and people that enjoy my art work as well! <3
07/27/2018 2:27 pm
DinowCookie
Added :D
07/25/2018 1:38 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Steve
The Isot
im not skinner but my skin timeline is this

I made 2 or 3(I do not remember how much I made) skins in 2015 but I do not remember
07/25/2018 1:45 pm
DinowCookie
Added :D thank you for sharing your timeline.
07/25/2018 1:59 pm
The Isot
can u update my timeline??
07/25/2018 1:55 pmhistory
The Isot
Can u update my timeline

updated photo

updated version of about my timeline
im not skinner but i think to be skinner
my skin timeline in the my wall

and
I use second skin I made in 2016 now
07/25/2018 2:38 pm
DinowCookie
Updated.
07/25/2018 10:50 am
Level 80 : Elite Meme
anxii

Oof so ye here is my {persona} time line ;v;
This starts at end of 2017 but i started skinning wayy earlier -w-""
All the skin are my persona ;v; We're not gonna talk about the first where i couldn't really shade haha..
I guess the second was a bit better -w-' The white palette is horrible tho ;x;
The 3rd was a xmas verison of the 2nd, the 4th was an alt outfit (insp. by Untaken if i remember?)
The 5th... the hair palette was pretty ew, and the shading insp. by Angel_15 cx
The 6th and the last are pretty close cuz i went back to my old shading sm months ago c:
The 7th's palettes were dusty as all hell o-O And the 8th was an alt outfit, that i really like :D ♥
07/25/2018 11:24 am
DinowCookie
Added :D thank you for sharing!
07/25/2018 6:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
To be honest I feel a bit left in the dust here, I have had 2 seperat skins since i started playing (5-6 years ago) but since have only made very minmal changes over the years to my current one
07/25/2018 11:24 am
DinowCookie
Maybe time for a major upgrade :D it's not odd though, many players who aren't primarily skin-creators themselves use one and the same skin for years.
07/24/2018 9:19 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer
Wildcard_Gamer

When I first started Minecraft I barely played it and mainly did stuff in creative mode, I made my first skin in a skin editing software that just showed the basic skin map with a color wheel. around 2011-2012 I made my first skin, the Idea was to make a ghost, so the blue was the basic ghost and the green was a cloak of sorts, it also had bad pixel art of a pickaxe on it's back. later in 2015, I found myself trying and failing to make a Minecraft roleplay. The skin used was an upgraded version, with the idea that it was now a wizard, but of course in the lore sense, the wizards all had barely any visible skin and face paint matching their clothes the main changes in the skin is it was less vibrant, he had a purple gem that would power his magic and his body like a heart. When that series failed, it was in 2016 I had plans to remake it, but more, normal so to speak, I went with a more humanoid approach and made a human with features of the old skins visible. I made a lot of skins for this series, and eventually got bored of the building part, so I scrapped it. later in 2016, my friend gave me the idea of restarting my whole channel, since nobody seemed to care. so I did just that. I restarted from Cjwilson to Wildcard, based on an anonymous Instagram account @vt_wildcard back when I wanted to pretend I was some famous guy under an alt account. The design for that wildcard was simple, a red cloaked figure with red hair, black card suits on his shirt and jacket, along with one maroon eye and one red eye. In 2017 the same friend wanted to colab and decided to show me how he made skins, using fake texturing with random colors and he made me a jacket and books, along with gloves. I can't really say I made this skin on my own.
Later in the year, around october, I decided I'd try to make my own good skins, With inspiration with shading tutorials I made my next skin, a simpler version of my last one. but this was not my skin, I felt I followed tutorials for too much. So I redid the hair, without the tutorial, trying to shade it in what I now call the key-hair style, and then I took each part of the skin, the jacket, a shirt, and the pants, to blend them in photoshop. after that I messed with the darkness and saturation of the hair until I made it just how I liked it. I'm not proud of this skin though. I consider what I did cheating, and will soon be remaking it.
07/25/2018 1:30 am
DinowCookie
Added, thanks for sharing! ^_^
07/24/2018 6:01 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Robot
taz
might as well join this because it's cute seeing everyone's progress
07/25/2018 1:29 am
DinowCookie
Added :D thank you!
07/24/2018 4:37 pmhistory
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere

Purely technically I have nothing from this year. Plenty of unfinished stuff and stuff currently being worked on, though. Looking at this now, my progression seems smoother than I thought it was.
07/25/2018 1:29 am
DinowCookie
Very smooth indeed! Your skins are amazing now :D
Added. ^_^
07/24/2018 3:51 pmhistory
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pokemon
Wildflowers
Here's my timeline! I posted it a bit ago on a wall post. I made it with the idea of progress in mind. I don't have all the skins i've created so it's only a select few from each year. I love seeing improvement.
The original photo is a lot bigger though, so you might want to open it haha
07/25/2018 1:28 am
DinowCookie
Thank you ^_^ added!
07/24/2018 2:21 pm
Level 43 : Master Paladin
wi_fi
its not a very pretty timeline because i just threw it together

First skin: I stopped stealing skins and made this.

Second skin: I made a skin for my sister, and tried to make my own shading.

Third skin: I figured out how to shade hair.

Fourth skin: My first non-human skin.

Fifth skin: I had just joined PMC, and figured out how to shade clothes.

Sixth skin: I was really proud of this skin after I made it.

Seventh skin: I was reshading old skins, so I made this.

Eighth skin: Figured out clothing and skin shading.

Ninth skin: Changed clothing shading. Copied the kind of shading on namemc skins.

Tenth skin: Tested out my new shading.

Eleventh skin: I tried this kind of shading. Took ages.

Twelfth skin: Tried another new hair shading.

Thirteenth skin: Still love this skin. Just kind of experimented with the socks & antlers.

Fourteenth skin: Started making boy skins.

Fifteenth skin: Took a break from making human skins.

Sixteenth skin: I loVE TOBIAS

Seventeenth skin: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eighteenth skin: Tried making skins with more details.

Nineteenth skin: Tried out namemc style again.

Twentieth skin: Made a fabulous gramma skin. Tried different shading again.

Jeezuz im sorry this is so long e_e
07/25/2018 1:28 am
DinowCookie
Thanks for sharing! :D Added.
07/24/2018 6:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
DragonHearted_
How do you make this timelines?? I really wanna do it but idk how to make it.....
07/24/2018 8:22 am
DinowCookie
You have to use an image editing program like Paint.net or GIMP. Then create one using screenshots of your skins. :)
07/24/2018 6:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RoyHome
WOW!! COOL!!
07/23/2018 6:52 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
Hey, I would love to join. My timeline of skinning has not improved that much... but definitely since my first skin ever... I have no way to find my first skin ever sadly, but I did create a drawing of it. So I can use that. :) This is really imaginative!
DinowCookie
To have a drawing in your timeline would be fine :D would love to see yours.
07/23/2018 6:42 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
How do I create a timeline?
DinowCookie
Use an image editing program like Paint.net or GIMP. You can use screenshots of your skins from PMC or your skin editor. :)
07/23/2018 3:28 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Lad
Naimarra
texture
i started skinning in early 2017.

oof, i remember my first skin, i had NO sense of shading! i guess that continued until the 5th skin...welp.

at least i can sorta kinda maybe shade now >w<
07/23/2018 3:17 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
HatThing
Here's mine

I've been skinning for quite a short time. The first time i started skinning my character i thought about adding an outline to the skin. But as i progressed, i later got used to not adding an outline at all and had learned more about shading. But right now, i'm starting to get used to making palettes before making skins.
07/23/2018 3:23 pm
DinowCookie
Seems like you double-posted your comment.

Thanks for your timeline, added! :D
07/23/2018 3:14 pm
Level 49 : Master Skinner
Allykaty

this first nasty skin was from my days before pmc when i just used skindex. basically i would just look at the trending skins and make 2 modifications and then proudly call it my own. god i was the w orst

the second one was when i had just joined pmc and figured out how to make less nasty-looking bangs and eyes, but alas my color palettes were still repulsive (and so were those tights adsfhk)

the third was when i had started forming my own style of shading. i was also significantly improving with hair colors :)) still not great tho

the fourth was when i started developing better color palettes and continued to develop my shading style

the fifth was when i moved to a more simple shading-style that i kept with for a while. (i also stuck with an eye-shading that i still use now where the top part of the eyes are much darker than the bottom)

the sixth was from a few months ago where i had really improved on my color palettes and shapes

the seventh is one of more recent skins that is my personal favorite so far :) i really love the color palette used, especially with the skin tone and the hair ^^ (but i can't take credit for the skin's concept since it was for momu's reshade contest)
07/23/2018 3:20 pm
DinowCookie
Added, thanks :D
07/23/2018 3:03 pm
Level 46 : Master Geek
ChatieTheDragon
Here’s mine (great idea to make this thread by the way):

I’ve been skinning for about three years. In the first two skins here, I didn’t know anything about shading, and I only made a few skins for myself and my friends. There is a noticeable period where I didn’t make much skins, because I was happy with the skin I had. Just about a year ago, I made “My Best Skin Ever!” I really enjoyed making it and it got me back into skinning. I then joined the wonderful community of skin makers! In the last four skins you can see how I learned more about shading and color, and developed the style I currently have!
07/23/2018 3:18 pm
DinowCookie
Got it, thanks :D
07/23/2018 2:57 pmhistory
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Kitten
Purrfectionist
Mine!

I couldn't decide what skins to use, so I put all of my PMC ones here (which is basically all of them). Starting from my first ever skin (other than the skin I edited from someone else's many years before that, which is lost for good lol), and my most recent skin!

DinowCookie
Added, thank you! :D
07/23/2018 2:45 pm
Level 45 : Master Witch
Caromid
this is such a cool idea! here is mine!

I first started making skins around 4 years ago, but I only really got into it about 1 year ago, that's when the first skin is from. I really learned and improved on my skins by entering contests and studying different techniques and the most popular skins at the time. I have improved the most in the last 12 months and sort of found my style in the last four.

07/23/2018 2:51 pm
DinowCookie
Added, thank you! :D
07/23/2018 2:55 pm
Caromid
ty! ;D np!
07/23/2018 2:41 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
morningblues
What program would you use to make these?
07/23/2018 3:01 pm
Caromid
I used PhotoShop and paint!
07/23/2018 2:43 pm
DinowCookie
Any image editing program :) you can take screenshots of the skins in your editor and then paste them together in a program like Paint.net or GIMP (which are both free programs) ^_^
07/23/2018 4:02 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
morningblues
Okay thank you!
07/23/2018 2:40 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Poro
Chabileo
Here is my timeline !
The Sans skin was modified, but it's honestly horrible ;;
The second one is p horrible too, and the next was a style i tested.
The fourth was when i traced off Beverly's shading, which after a year, finally evolved into my own shading. The seventh skin is a remake of the fourth one, the eighth an original, and the latest is a 2-way trade with ISKEY and Dragon.
07/23/2018 2:44 pm
DinowCookie
Thank you! Adding :)
07/23/2018 2:52 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Poro
Chabileo
i added text afterwards ^^'
DinowCookie
Great! Text added :D