46

Coloring Event!brush

DinowCookie β€’4/8/20 3:29 pm history
β€’
1.9k
β€’
5/15/2020 11:56 am


  Grab your coloring pencils, find your paintbrushes, dust off your drawing tablet or use any other coloring utensils you might have.
  Because Nozo & I have created these coloring pages for you to color in! 😁


Page 1 by Nozo: Cyprezz with Ender defeating a skeleton! 🦴Page 2 by Dinow: Dinow with all the PMC pets! πŸ₯


β„Ή The pages are A4 format, .png files with transparent background.

🎨

How to take part:

> Print the coloring page(s) or open it in your favorite drawing program.
> Color it in! In your own style, in your own colors & don't be afraid to color outside the lines!
> Scan/photograph/save your finished product and upload it to Imgur (or another image host)
> Leave a comment to share your colored page on this forum thread.

πŸ…

You can earn a participation badge for each coloring page.
So if you color & submit both of them, you will be awarded two different badges.
If this event is a success, more coloring pages will follow with more badges to collect. 😁

πŸ“…

There's a deadline for this event.
Make sure to have your entries posted by May 10 2020


Posted by
DinowCookie
Site Moderator
Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
4,903

  Have something to say?

Join β€’ Sign in

79

Linksu
β€’ 04/10/2020 1:26 am
β€’ Level 49 : Master Ninja
14
Nozo
β€’ 04/10/2020 5:13 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
That's just awemazingly awesome! Love it so much! I will send you the badges now in PMs!
6
IvyQueen
β€’ 04/10/2020 10:01 am
She/They β€’ Level 44 : Master Technomancer uwu
history
12mb in full res. Dang.

Edit: Now that I'm looking at it, was this done on an actual canvas?!
5
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/10/2020 12:22 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
The colors are absolutely enchanting 😍
4
Caeleana
β€’ 04/19/2020 10:41 pm
She/They β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Sweetheart uwu
Here’s mine
9
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/20/2020 8:22 am
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
oo I can't tell if that's colored digitally or with markers
either way, this looks very nice! thanks for your entry :D
4
Caeleana
β€’ 04/20/2020 12:48 pm
She/They β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Sweetheart uwu
Digitally :3
3
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/20/2020 12:50 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Ah, yes looking at it again the glows mostly give that away but then the cape really does look like it was colored with some high-quality alcohol markers. Nice artwork! 😁
3
Caeleana
β€’ 04/20/2020 12:56 pm
She/They β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Sweetheart uwu
Thanks!


ο»Ώif only I had the money to buy Those quality markers
3
Nozo
β€’ 04/20/2020 5:18 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
history
I love it; sent you the badges!
4
Nozo
β€’ 04/08/2020 3:42 pm
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
history
I would like to also add that you guys can color the badge for one of them if you request for a b/w badge from me on the right page!

Also sorry for self-promo but if you want to find tutorials on artwork in this lockdown time I am posting some on here and my deviantart (and soon Twitter). Be sure to check them out since I plan on adding coloring tutorials as well for those who want more than just block coloring to practice your art skills!

Hope you all enjoy this event me and DinowCookie are hosting as much as we did creating it!

I also suggest as a tip for people to use the layer tool in their choice of program to color since using the bucket tool adds a certain sharpness to the line which might not look great!

My Tutorials:

Eye Tutorial (#1): PlanetMinecraft Link, DeviantArt Link (Higher Quality)

Hair Tutorial (#2): PlanetMinecraft Link, DeviantArt Link (Higher Quality)

Coloring Above Layers (#3): PlanetMinecraft Link, DeviantArt Link (Higher Quality)
9
autumnrottings
β€’ 04/10/2020 7:28 am
β€’ Level 40 : Master Robot
Heres mine, hope its good enough. (Tried to make it look like a swamp biome)

https://i.imgur.com/isWOEA2.png
7
Nozo
β€’ 04/10/2020 8:49 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Sent a pm with the badges!
4
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/10/2020 12:23 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
I really like the flat-color style of this. 😁
3
AvatarKage
β€’ 04/09/2020 7:34 pm
He/Him β€’ Level 52 : Grandmaster Enchanter Ninja
Finished my first one!
7
Nozo
β€’ 04/10/2020 5:58 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
This looks absolutely amazing!
5
AvatarKage
β€’ 04/10/2020 10:00 am
He/Him β€’ Level 52 : Grandmaster Enchanter Ninja
Thx!
4
Nozo
β€’ 04/10/2020 7:10 pm
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
yw!
3
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/10/2020 12:22 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Thanks for your entry! I'll send the badge in a bit. 😁
4
AvatarKage
β€’ 04/10/2020 12:49 pm
He/Him β€’ Level 52 : Grandmaster Enchanter Ninja
You're welcome and thx!
4
sushikay
β€’ 04/08/2020 8:52 pm
β€’ Level 34 : Artisan Artist
history
here's my entry! thank you for the event, dinow! this was super fun, because coloring and shading is my favorite part of drawing digitally :) i wasn't sure if the cat was a halloween pet? anyways i figured i'd do my own thing hah
here it is!
7
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/08/2020 9:05 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Thank you for your entry! 😁 Those are very sweet colors!
While the cat was intended to be Ember, the October pet, it's all cool that you made up your own cat for this event. \o/ There's no rules on which colors to use! And you did make her look adorable. πŸ˜‰

I'll PM your badge in a bit!
5
Nozo
β€’ 04/09/2020 5:06 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Looks amazing and cute! Love it!
4
Kawaii
β€’ 04/08/2020 8:36 pm
Any/All β€’ Level 69 : High Grandmaster Lemon Nerd
rip ignore that deleted comment,, if it even uploaded...

the photo takes up so much space and the size adjuster is acting up so here :p
7
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/08/2020 8:48 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Ooh that's a very interesting style! 😁 Thanks for your entry.
The old comment didn't come through. πŸ˜…

I'll send your participation badge. πŸ‘
5
Kawaii
β€’ 04/08/2020 8:51 pm
Any/All β€’ Level 69 : High Grandmaster Lemon Nerd
no problem!! it was quite fun just using the fill bucket,,, i can’t really do that with my own style because of all the gaps in the “lineart” (my sketch hahah) so this was nice!

thanks!! :0
5
Nozo
β€’ 04/09/2020 5:08 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
AA I love this! It's amazing!
4
ArcaneKnight
β€’ 04/08/2020 5:20 pm
β€’ Level 50 : Grandmaster Sus
history


Colorized one of them
7
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/08/2020 7:17 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Very fast! 😱 Nicely done! I'll PM you the badge. 😁
6
Nozo
β€’ 04/08/2020 5:26 pm
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
history
Oooh! Awesome coloring! Love it!
6
ArcaneKnight
β€’ 04/08/2020 5:34 pm
β€’ Level 50 : Grandmaster Sus
Thank you
5
Arkadya
β€’ 04/09/2020 9:01 am
β€’ Level 84 : Elite Artist
Its my first time doing digital coloring and I gotta say it is pretty fun. Only experience I had is on some 16x16 textures and doing it in a much bigger scale brought a lot of fun to me

Here's my entry: https://imgur.com/ODeyfJk

I hope you guys like it :>
6
Nozo
β€’ 04/09/2020 9:06 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Aaaaa! THAT IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT! That is simply an awesome first time! You're talented! I love it! I'll send you the badge in PMs!

Thanks for entering the event!
4
Caeleana
β€’ 04/08/2020 7:48 pm
She/They β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Sweetheart uwu
history
god this is so cutee! I'll see if I have time to joinn

are we allowed to edit the lineart?
6
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/08/2020 8:00 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Yes you are allowed to edit the lineart somewhat, so long the design of the coloring page remains recognizable. 😁
6
PLEASEdeleteAccountNow
β€’ 04/08/2020 4:13 pm
β€’ Level 18 : Journeyman Zombie
Got them both printed, what an adorable idea for an event!!! <3
6
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/08/2020 4:14 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Yay! Have fun with them, can't wait to see your results. 😁
I'm glad you're enjoying our event idea.
5
Nozo
β€’ 04/08/2020 5:07 pm
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Can't wait to see yours! Enjoy coloring them!
4
CaraRose
β€’ 05/05/2020 12:11 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Warrior Princess
history
My entry
Thank you for this event!

5
DinowCookie
β€’ 05/15/2020 11:44 am
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Sorry for the delayed reply! I'll send you the badge in a bit!
Your submission is lovely, thank you !! 😊
2
CaraRose
β€’ 05/15/2020 11:56 am
She/Her β€’ Level 72 : Legendary Warrior Princess
don't worry! thanks :)
2
PotatoWizard_Gacha
β€’ 04/16/2020 7:49 pm
β€’ Level 1 : New Crafter
ο»ΏWait, so it can be done on PC? Am I right?
5
Nozo
β€’ 04/16/2020 7:54 pm
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Yes, it can. Be sure to use a painting program! Hope you enjoy doing it!
4
autumnrottings
β€’ 04/13/2020 2:07 pm
β€’ Level 40 : Master Robot
history
Heres the 2nd one I did. (Dinowcookie One). [​Entry.]
5
Nozo
β€’ 04/14/2020 6:38 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
Amazing!!
3
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/13/2020 6:21 pm
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Oh whole different from your first! :o I'll send you the badge in a bit. ^^
3
Xadirius
β€’ 04/10/2020 11:55 pm
β€’ Level 55 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Fun, fun, here's mine.
5
DinowCookie
β€’ 04/11/2020 8:25 am
She/Her β€’ Level 73 : Legendary Dinosaur Cookie
Very nice, love the added hearts!
I'll send you the badge in a bit. ^^
4
Nozo
β€’ 04/11/2020 6:28 am
β€’ Level 48 : Master Robot
AA that looks absolutely extremely amazing! I love the soft coloring and everything about it!
4
BeyondCarl
β€’ 04/09/2020 6:12 am
β€’ Level 35 : Artisan Modder
history
Here is my entry! I made some PewDiePie let's play easter eggs because I love him.
imgur.com/bSzxvRi
5

Welcome