Greetings!

Pixus's Avatar Pixus11/27/19 10:26 am history
11/28/2019 3:57 pm
mythicaljay's Avatar mythicaljay
Hayo! I'm Pixus, a bit of an aspiring user.
I don't exactly have much to say, other than the main reason I wanted to join was to post my in-game models (granted, most of them use mods so I don't think most players would be able to use them, unfortunately), Minecraft-like character models, renders inside Blender, as well as a resource pack that I'm working on made specifically for my renders (namely since I don't want to have the issues of using the default Vanilla textures in them). I would post an example of what I mean but at the same time, I'm concerned that'd probably be advertising.

Personally, I'm not too confident in my abilities to make skins nor textures, which was part of the reason why I wanted to join to help get some comments and criticisms on them and become a better spriter in general.

I'm not sure how active I'll be, although if I can, I'll definitely post progress of what I work on related to Minecraft here.
Pixus
Level 32 : Artisan Fox