HELLO

DabBoiGamin's Avatar DabBoiGamin10/17/18 8:57 am
3 emeralds 163 4
10/24/2018 7:09 pm
makeSpaceforGrace's Avatar makeSpaceforGrace
CALLING ALL MINECRAFT PLAYERS TO HAVE SOME FUN AND TALK ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES!!!!!
DabBoiGamin
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2018 7:09 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
makeSpaceforGrace
Welcome, DabBoiGamin! I like trying to avoid being too familiar with the gamepedia, so maybe one surprise I remember most was stumbling upon a pumpkin patch at the edge of an ice spikes biome and there was this naturally spawned snow golem in a little snow block pit. Friend or foe?
10/22/2018 9:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
DabBoiGamin
I remember my first time playing Minecraft...I used to be such a noob and now i just took out the Ender Dragon.
10/18/2018 9:05 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I have many adventures! O:
Best one was back when I was sort of a diplomat on a Towny Server where I became known for making good trades, and being trust worthy when it came to transporting important, illegal, or stolen items around to different towns without being killed.

It was exciting times back then! :D
10/18/2018 8:38 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Spygron
my Adventures...it all really started in a Survival world I have, when I set out to gather what I need to slay the Mighty Ender Dragon. However, killing the Dragon was actually the easiest part BECAUSE THE LAZY THING JUST SAT AROUND AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EVEN TRY TO HARM ME! I could of killed that thing with half-broken iron armor-it was that bad
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome