4

Hello there!

Gryf_Leeperd •1/26/20 4:04 pm
•
139
•
1/28/2020 6:31 pm
Hi!

I'm Gryf. And I'm also french, that's why I'm not gonna talk too much, because I want to avoid mistakes.

I'm currently making a Titanic reproduction to scale, so, some feedbacks would be awesome!

Thanks for reading this mess.
Posted by
Gryf_Leeperd
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

crows
• 01/28/2020 6:31 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Demolitionist Button Pusher
Welcome to PMC, your English is quite good.
1
anonpmc2650172
• 01/27/2020 3:26 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Myyoyo
• 01/27/2020 7:11 am
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
history
General Kenobi. We've been waiting for you.
1
Arsham81SHAE
• 01/27/2020 4:32 am
• Level 33 : Artisan Magical Boy
What's Up? Welcome To PMC!
1
dreamCritting
• 01/27/2020 2:44 am
She/Her • Level 77 : Legendary Modder
Hi, welcome to Planet minecraft!
2
mythicaljay
• 01/27/2020 12:25 am
• Level 47 : Master Wizard
Hi, welcome to PMC!
2
Eclipse
• 01/26/2020 4:45 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Welcome to PMC!
2
Lemilas
• 01/26/2020 4:09 pm
• Level 64 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
2

Welcome