๐Ÿ“ฐ Nitgo news - Ep.23

Nitgo's Avatar Nitgo โ€ข 2/12/22 12:31 pm history
34 emeralds 494 25
2/17/2022 10:24 am
Aspirin60's Avatar Aspirin60

Welcome ladies, gentlemen, and aliens from mars to a new episode of Nitgo news! This is the first Nitgo news that I haven't done at 1:00 AM. Which is a first time, and here we accept all first times. I hope you enjoy!
------------------------------
Starting off with site news, this week there also hasn't been much site news to talk about, so update you on the Biome Dependent Character Skin Contest. It has reached 250 entries so far, and has approximately 15 days left till it closes.

Doing the same thing here, we can see that Minecraft Magic Event has reached 317 entries, and has approximately 16 days left till it closes.

Today we'll be viewing the results for
"
The Natural World" that was released just yesterday! Here are the winners:
๐Ÿ‘ฅ Contestants:โœ… Entries:๐Ÿ† Position:

Pacifity

[Succulent]

๐Ÿฅ‡ - First place!

PickAUsername

[LunarDayLight - Remade]

๐Ÿฅˆ - Second place!

Minibabu

Angelonasher

[Lots of โœจ GrAdIeNtS โœจ CE]

[Mr Mushroom Guy]

๐Ÿฅ‰ - Third place!

Now we will talk about the best submissions in each category for this week! Check it out:
For the best Minecraft map posted this week we have "FNAF Security Breach Minecraft Map | Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex | Rockstar Row" by Hope, which is the forth time in a row that a fnaf map has been here.

[FNAF Security Breach Minecraft Map | Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex | Rockstar Row]
For the best Minecraft texture pack this week we have "Baby Ender Wolf" by Monomestari, which looks pretty goofy, and cute.

[โ€‹Baby Ender Wolf]
For the best Minecraft skin of this week we have "Withering from the Warped Wasteland" by VinylReplica, and looks nice, it just needs a little more cohesiveness.

[Withering from the Warped Wasteland]
For the best Minecraft mob skin of this week we have "magical axolotl" by Aspirin60, another axolotl mob skin.

[magical axolotl]
For the best Minecraft mod of this week we have "Minecraft But There Are OP CUSTOM Items" by Th3A554551n, dangerous.

[Minecraft But There Are OP CUSTOM Items]
For the best Minecraft data pack of this week we have "Minecraft but there are custom backpacks" by Electro Gamerz, and I like the idea.

[Minecraft but there are custom backpacks]
For the best Minecraft blog of this week we have "fishstack's collection of art (2022 edition)" by FishStacks, feel free to check out their art.

[fishstack's collection of art (2022 edition)]

This drawing is by Zorevelyn, and they drew roboro from wrwrd.

This video is by iRtaRyZ, and here he's testing a mod for a hit game.

This drawing is by Yeliouw. Under the sea. ๐Ÿ 

This drawing was posted by GammaRose, which looks amazing!

Today's interview is with..

Today's interview is with Crois! ๐Ÿง™‍โ™€๏ธ

โžจ How did your Minecraft experience begin? Do you still play? ๐ŸŽฎ

It started with me actually playing a rip-off version I'm afraid, my dad had been playing it for quite some time and so he let me use his account to play then it kind of took off from there...I don't really play anymore just because I don't have anyone else to play with and I prefer playing multiplayer.

โžจ We've realized that you've improved a lot since your first skin! What's your secret? ๐Ÿ’ฌ

Well thanks! I guess after a while of seeing other peoples amazing skins and reading a looooot of shading tutorials, I also stopped using noise mode so that probably that helped ll^^

โžจ We've also realized you used to make a lot of enderdragon mob skins, what had inspired you to choose the enderdragon over other mobs, considering that the enderdragon is even more of a challenge to retexture? ๐ŸŽจ

Oh no not those - I mainly made those because I was really into the wings of fire fandom and I wanted to just go wild I guess? I made a lot of characters in hope people could use them as references when I made the book all the dragon where going to be in - now I just hope they aren't blind o-o

โžจ What has been your experience on website so far? ๐Ÿ—ฃ

It's been really good! The people here are really supportive and amazing to talk too and interact with!

โžจ Do you prefer creating HD or standard resolution skins? ๐Ÿ‘€

I've never actually made an HD skin! I did click the HD option once and I was overwhelmed by all the pixels ||^^, I prefer using standard resolution and don't plan to make and HD skins in the future

โžจ How has your experience with making skins been, and do you plans for a new skin soon? ๐Ÿšฉ

It's been great (mostly)! I don't really plan to make any, I'm just out of inspiration I guess.

โžจ How do you think your artistic skills have improved over the years? What are you hoping to prove upon? โœ

Well over the years I feel anatomy and my hair and just my lines are smoother and the art has changed to look less blocky (they used to look like little Minecraft skins funny enough) and smoother and more cartoony like I wanted it too!

โžจ How do you think your artistic skills have improved over the years? What are you hoping to prove upon? ๐ŸŒ

Well over the years I feel anatomy and my hair and just my lines are smoother and the art has changed to look less blocky (they used to look like little Minecraft skins funny enough) and smoother and more cartoony like I wanted it too!

โžจ Also you've changed your name a few days ago, what made you take this decision? ๐Ÿ“›

The main reason I changed my name is because 'Hex' for one felt a bit unoriginal despite how short and memorable it was, Hex's are also an evil sort of magic which I didn't fully know when I changed it, And I don't cast hex's and when I do (which has been never so far) I probably don't really want to do it

โžจ How did you choose your PMC Username? ๐Ÿ“›

When I changed my name I wanted it to me water-themed so I went to google translate and translated the word 'pond' into latin, it was Lacuna, I typed it in but someone else had taken it so I added the 'i' and it became my name :)

โžจ What PMC submission are you most proud of? Why?! ๐Ÿ†

My most proud submission actually is on hold for one of my friends birthday but currently is this one.

โžจ What do you enjoy most about Planet Minecraft? ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

The people! The people on here are amazing and so supportive!

โžจ Do you have any goals on the site (subscriber goal, perhaps win a contest, host another contest etc)? ๐Ÿ“Ž

Currently my goal is to reach 300 subs but I also want to make lesser known people such as Mushrooms_ get more noticed and I hope I can do that!

โžจ You’re quite close to reaching 300 subscribers, do you have any plans for it? ๐Ÿ“…

I actually haven't thought about it that much...Most milestones goals involve some sort of 'reveal' and honestly I've run dry of things to do. I'll probably do something minor though.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, for our last section of today's Nitgo News, yes of course, it's the mentions! Today we will be listing five honorable mentions for this episode of today's Nitgo News! Here they are:

โ— MisterDoctor
โ— MOLTENONI
โ— DreamWanderer
โ— yoshiciao
โ— Fish_TheSeasternDragon

๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ:

FishStacks: "Stock images of skeletons."

โžฅ I hope this works

---------

---------

Thanks for reading Nitgo News for today. If you want to be featured in the next Nitgo News, all you need to do is to make something eye catching, such as being active, make an event, make an interesting forum thread, do something famous, upload something great, or win a contest! If you see anything wrong/incorrect with today's Nitgo News please comment it bellow, and also if you're interested in reading our older "Nitgo News" posts you'll find them all listed [Here].
Nitgo
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
CollaboratorsNitgoTest's Avatar NitgoTest