First PMC Joke (Not making fun of PMC)

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra8/24/22 5:53 pm history
5 emeralds 148 2
8/30/2022 5:28 am
Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra
Imagine you want to invite your friend's friends to your group but just realize that they have nearly 100 subscribers (to be more accurate 74). You then now have to think, "Is it truly worth it to crash my crappy laptop?". Then you check all your other friends and realize it's going to take over 300 people to invite. Now you know what to do at this point, get an even crappier Xeon processor used for servers. No not Minecraft Servers, though you could use them for that, and they'll work amazing! (Xeons are not that bad tbh) But you can do this in an instant. Go to File explorer, then my PC, then click on your hard disk and then select all the folders and press the happy little upside-down gumdrop to invite all your wonderful friends' friends to your group. (Achtung! I am not responsible if your PC becomes unusable from a crash)
People I got the inspiration from:WhisperOfTheWild, Rob333, DarkRob333, GoldenScientist, ShadowOnTheLoose, soup_mario, Holt, snowyvulpixes, EpicIntegrator, Greief, _Grace, ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, ikkefleresmaragder, minecraft ninja master, Cacodemonplayer69
Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior