Tiny Castles build contest - winners!

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie8/16/18 4:08 pm history
12 emeralds 646 2
8/20/2018 3:15 am
WilliamJT's Avatar WilliamJT

The Tiny Castles build contest has ended! This was the first build contest I hosted, and we got a total of 5 entries. Not as many as I had hoped for but still awesome to see the entries that we did get. Thank you everyone who participated! Cib made a participation badge for you:

Because I am not much of a builder myself, I entrusted judges Cib and SUPERIONtheKnight with judging the entries in this contest. The entries were judged by the following points:

1. Idea and Creativity ( /10) The concept and general idea of the build, and how well it meets the contest theme.
2. Design and Approach ( /10)
The quality of techniques including depth, detail and colours and the execution of certain aspects of the build including exterior, interior, landscaping and decorating.
3. Product and Presentation ( /10)
The final product of an entry should have a consistent theme/ idea and have all aspects and techniques working together in cohesion.

Palettes won first place, with 51 points for her Queen of Hearts castle!

Queen Of Hearts Castle
by Palettes

Our second place winner scored 43 points, Sunshine Castle by Tizona!

Sunshine Castle - Tiny Castle 64x64 contest entry
by Tizona

Greenwood Keep by knetterzak made thrid place, with 38 points!

Tiny castle - Greenwood Keep
by knetterzak

Congratulations to the winners! And thanks again to everyone for participating. Please feel free to display the participation badge and trophies on your profiles. Please check the original forum thread for any additional prizes. A big thank you to Cib for making the badge and trophies, and to both of the judges for scoring the tiny castles.

Missed this contest? Don't worry! I will be hosting a new build contest soon. Meanwhile you can check the Community Event Calendar to see which events are currently being held. Hope to see you there! :D
DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur