22

Hello!

Dawnteaa •9/22/23 2:00 pm history
•
379
•
10/2/2023 5:19 am
My name is Dawnteaa (Or Dawn for short) I just joined this yesterday! I am a long-time minecrafter and first-time mc builder. Ill be uploading all my builds on my profile if you want to check them out!
Posted by
Dawnteaa
Level 27 : Expert uwu
50

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

24

Arianwyn
• 09/22/2023 3:09 pm
She/Her • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
Hi, welcome to PMC ! My name is Arianwyn, but you can call me Arian !

I hope you will like your stay here !

If you need help, a friend or someone to talk with, feel free to come to me :D

Some very nice people I suggest you meet: anonpmc4427672, Stormy, ShadowOnTheLoose, GracieMockingjay, LegendarySi, IGEBM, zomqie, and many other !

(Nevermind this: I was first on this one, Gracie ! >:D )
15
anonpmc4427672
• 09/22/2023 3:10 pm
• Level 41 : Master Miner
[deleted]
12
Arianwyn
• 09/22/2023 3:11 pm
She/Her • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
Ofc !
11
Dawnteaa
• 09/22/2023 4:03 pm
• Level 27 : Expert uwu
Nice to meet you Arian! I am happy to be here :D
11
ItzOrangey
• 09/22/2023 4:05 pm
He/Him • Level 45 : Master Mythical Wolf
history
I would like to add a few more cool members: GalaxyCat24, Panda_Tyger, Panda_Wolfe, and illager.
And pretty much everyone else on the site!

Edit: Almost forgot Cubert_4x4 (known as cubert_4x4)
12
GalaxyCat24
• 09/22/2023 4:13 pm
She/Her • Level 49 : Master Procrastinator Kitten
Thanks!
10
ItzOrangey
• 09/22/2023 4:14 pm
He/Him • Level 45 : Master Mythical Wolf
You're welcome!
8
Panda_Wolfe
• 09/22/2023 6:25 pm
They/Them • Level 40 : Master Dinosaur Chicken
:D Thanks!
7
Cubert_4x4
• 09/23/2023 12:22 pm
He/Him • Level 30 : Artisan Button Pusher Procrastinator
:D hello Dawn!
6
GalaxyCat24
• 09/22/2023 4:14 pm
She/Her • Level 49 : Master Procrastinator Kitten
And ItzOrangey, he's really cool.
10
ItzOrangey
• 09/22/2023 5:11 pm
He/Him • Level 45 : Master Mythical Wolf
Thanks!
7
Arianwyn
• 09/24/2023 3:32 pm
She/Her • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Magical Girl Princess
Great !
3
StormyScar
• 09/22/2023 2:49 pm
He/Him • Level 57 : Grandmaster Loremaster Artist
Hi! You're profile page looks so cool!!
9
GalaxyCat24
• 09/22/2023 4:14 pm
She/Her • Level 49 : Master Procrastinator Kitten
Welcome to PMC! I'm Galaxy! How are you doing?
8
ClayMan1077
• 09/22/2023 3:10 pm
He/Him • Level 55 : Grandmaster Swashbuckler Pirate
Noice!
8
IGEBM
• 09/22/2023 4:29 pm
He/Him • Level 59 : Grandmaster Loremaster Dinosaur
Hey, we may have met earlier today, but I'm IGEBM (most call me IG or IGE)!

I'm the resident lore writer, Transformers nerd, and metalhead :D
7
Panda_Tyger
• 09/22/2023 4:07 pm
He/They • Level 62 : High Grandmaster Dinosaur Jerry
Welcome to PlanetMinecraft! An amazing fan site with an oh so amazing community! I'm Tyger, if you have any questions about me or the site feel free to ask!
7
zomqie
• 09/22/2023 5:13 pm
They/Them • Level 19 : Journeyman Zombie Pancake
Welcome!!
6
Square Pirate
• 09/22/2023 4:44 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Crab Demolitionist
Hi
6
Pexarae
• 09/22/2023 8:03 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Welcome Dawn!! 😊
5
Gigagleam
• 09/22/2023 5:03 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Collective Explorer
Hello, welcome to Planet Minecraft!
5
JosephCrafting_
• 09/24/2023 2:03 pm
He/Him • Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Hello!
I see you are progressing pretty quickly, keep up the good work, I hope you enjoy your stay at PMC.
4
TheNewTK421
• 09/24/2023 1:57 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Miner Crafter
Howdy I'm TK.
4
Papa Enny
• 10/02/2023 5:19 am
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Answer Dwarf
Welcome on planetminecraft
2

Welcome