Minecraft is too Easy

BeyondTheEnd's Avatar BeyondTheEnd6/20/23 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 426 3
9/6/2023 9:16 am
Fireblast's Avatar Fireblast
Minecraft while still very popular is becoming boring. When was the last time you beat the game in singlplayer with no mods/datapacks? Can you rember? The game on its own is to simple and too easy while also being complicated enough that people don't want to beat the game just for fun anymore. This is where datapacks come into play. Datapacks can change the game without modding they can be easily added to servers and are very accessible and easy to use with some basic knowledge of the game. These are some of that datapacks that I recommend for slightly changing the vanilla game to make it more fun and a little bit harder: (all I have tried at once on 1.19.2)

Amplified Nether

BlazeandCaves Advancments

Larger ore Veins

Combat Additions

True Survival

Dungeon Now loading

Hostile Mobs improve over time

Overgrown Overworld

Xp reward system

Villages overhauled

I did not create any of these datapacks i just really like this combination and would like to share it so more people can enjoy Minecraft. If anyone has any packs that they think would go with these please comment it down below :)
BeyondTheEnd
Level 47 : Master Taco