Minecraft Maps / Land Structure

Penthouse, Sweet! Contest Map

  • 9,123 views, 1 today
  • 1,884 downloads, 0 today
  • 129
  • 37
  • 162
PMC's Avatar PMC
Support
Level 100 : Transcendent Cake
24,802
The map for the Penthouse, Sweet contest.

Designed by Lentebriesje. PMC logo build designed by three_two.
Progress100% complete
Tags

Create an account or sign in to comment.

1
09/07/2015 12:15 pm
Level 42 : Master Droid
karsonkevin2
karsonkevin2's Avatar
Why is it that a build like this recieved 5 diamonds from judges?
1
09/12/2015 9:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
sprtspnda
sprtspnda's Avatar
It stood out as unique?
1
09/08/2015 12:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1725318
anonpmc1725318's Avatar
[deleted]
1
09/01/2015 11:31 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
JustinPoovathingal
JustinPoovathingal's Avatar
I CANT GET THE MAP ON? HELP ME
1
08/30/2015 11:12 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Happy Walrus
Happy Walrus's Avatar
So You Can't Use WorldEdit?
1
08/27/2015 10:49 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
Lost_Islander1
Lost_Islander1's Avatar
ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE 1 SHADER SHOT?
1
08/31/2015 5:59 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
Bard Bard's Avatar
if you have 4 screenshots, then one can be edited
1
08/28/2015 6:56 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
paintsniffer
paintsniffer's Avatar
75% of the images have to be unedited (includes shaders) screenshots. The other 25% casn be done however you like
1
08/27/2015 6:18 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Taco
Knux
Knux's Avatar
Can i have a download link for this in dropbox?
1
08/27/2015 10:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
Rainbear
Rainbear's Avatar
The map doesnt wanna show up in my singel player ?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome