📰 Nitgo news - Ep.27

Nitgo's Avatar Nitgo3/14/22 5:43 pm history
43 emeralds 373 22
3/18/2022 7:15 pm
WisteriaGrove's Avatar WisteriaGrove

Welcome ladies, gentlemen, and aliens from mars to a new episode of Nitgo news! I wanna apologies for posting this one two days late. in my defense I had some university stuff I had to deal with, but here we are. I'll try to be a lil' more consistent in the future. I hope you enjoy!
------------------------------
Starting off with site news, The allay mob was added not so long ago to bedrock edition, and it seems we're slowly inching towards the 1.19 update!

There hasn't been many website related updates for the past 3 weeks, so Today I'll ask you if you'd like to see me make another contest before I finish working on my texture pack. What do you think?

Today I thought to share this well kept [Event calendar] with the people who might not have noticed it. It contains all the active events on the website from all places including all types. All kept updated by the site team.

Now we will talk about the best submissions in each category for this week! Check it out:
For the best Minecraft map posted this week we have "FNaF Security Breach map" by Spout_, another fnaf map makes the list for the thousandth time. Truly un beatable game.

[FNaF Security Breach map]
For the best Minecraft texture pack posted this week we have "Rainbow Fade Outlines" by Enchanted_Games, I LOVE the idea.

[Rainbow Fade Outlines]
For the best Minecraft skin of this week we have "Stardown" by Fishkiss. The star-y look to the skin is well done, but the color blending could use some extra effort, especially on the lines upfront.

[Stardown]
For the best Minecraft mob skin of this week we have "Discord Wumpus" by Tgw Creeper. A surprising twist considering aspirin usually dominates the mobskin department.

[Discord Wumpus]
For the best Minecraft mod of this week we have "Eurofighter Typhoon | MCHeli Content" by ATOM_14A. I'm not super familiar with mods, but this looks astounding.

[Eurofighter Typhoon | MCHeli Content]
For the best Minecraft data pack of this week we have "Venturecraft" by DinoBrik. I really like the verity that this adds to the game.

[Venturecraft - New Structures - Beta 0.4 [​1.18.2]]
For the best Minecraft blog of this week we have "Hi ;-------;" by Dan_TheChair. Hello back to you.

[Hi ;-------;]

This drawing was posted by MakiMakiMIII.

This drawing was posted by MOLTENONI.

This commission was ordered by a friend of ObakeUsagi.

This drawing was posted by liIy.

More art posted a few days ago.. 🎨
This stamp was posted by Sushifox.

This drawing was posted by ProfessorParagon.

This optifine texture-pack was posted by IzBizBoz.

This drawing was posted by ObsidianFoxPlayz. This genuinely scares me.
This drawing was posted by Naimarra.
This stamp was posted by mcrjellyfish.

This drawing was posted by TN-Vanitas.

This drawing was posted by WisteriaGrove.

This drawing was posted by Adam loves cats.

This drawing was posted by etqtay.

This drawing was posted by mcrjellyfish.

This drawing was posted by mcrjellyfish. Three drawings already?

This drawing was posted by etqtay.

Today's interview is with..

Today's interview is with Arsham81SHAE! 👾

➨ How did your Minecraft experience begin? Do you still play? 🎮

It all began back to 2015. I was on the search for a sandbox game. I found one but some reviews on that didn't make that game that really interesting. But when I was reading the reviews and opinions, I saw somebody mentioned "Minecraft: Pocket Edition" that it's the better game. So, my curiosity's dam began to flow, Me and also my sister (she was curious too about it) started playing it. At first it was confusing but we progress with it. In 2016, We introduced with Java Edition and we played it for years. And it was some awesome experiences!

We're still playing it because it never gets boring of its never-ending explorations and gets even better with the major updates like "Cave & Cliffs" update.

➨ We noticed that you're into 3D design, how has it been for you so far? 📏

Great! Still my 3D design making and animating engines didn't got rusty after 2 years. But nowadays it's little bit slow due to my university career but surely in the beginning of spring I'll start adding more projects and just heat up my skills. I'm very comfortable with Mine Imator to make some models and animations, but I might also try Blockbench as well. Like I said, hopefully in the spring.

➨ What inspired your character? 🎨

Only two inspirations. One is that Enderman, by far, is my favorite mob from Minecraft. Reasons? Because they're cool, mysterious and deserved to be loved (as your limbs don't get annihilated if you want to get a hug). So being very strange and creepy is my favorite taste for a mob. But because blue is my color too, so why not give my buddy Enderman some blue eyes? That's my pal! And also still dangerous to interact.
The second inspiration is from Unturned. There's a set of costume called "Gold Tuxedo" in Unturned when you buy the gold upgrade. It's very badass and looking Mafia-ish too, so I asked myself "Why not add this to my fictional OC character as well?" and it came out of the water pretty well!
I know it's completely random inspirations but for everybody else are random too! Interesting thing is that OC characters do be telling the personalities of their creators too. So, nothing to count that as a problem.

➨ What has been your experience on website so far? 😶

It was amazing! It really changed my life when since I entered this wholesome community. Met with amazing creators and peoples, got some cool friends that changed my personality and my enjoyment of my life. But I feel there're still more to experience on Planet Minecraft, that's why I'm going to make some projects for this community.

➨ Do you prefer creating mob skins or player skins? ✍

Now this is an interesting question… Do I prefer mob skins or player skins to make? To be honest, I think mob skins are really have more fun to just put everything of your creativity's pocket on them. Because you can create the weird ones, hilarious (and meme-ish) ones and really cool ones out of them.
But when it comes to human sculpturing and texturing, The pleasure of using creativity is just not the same as making mob skins. But I'm not telling it's bad, I had some fun with creating player skins actually but mob skins have more fun and ideas to create.

➨ You seem to have 17 submissions as of now, do you plan on uploading more anytime soon?

Maybe actually, but like I said, I do think between the projects I'll post some submissions too. Likely arts and 3D models. Because I likely to create some specific mobs for my animation subjects, so they'll be at my submissions first then in the animations. Also, might some player skins too because why not?

➨ What sparked your interest in Minecraft?

We all know the answer! Its open world and the infinite creations you can make at. If you want a game that you unleash all of your creativities and thoughts messing you mind, Minecraft is where you open your creativity cage. Not only that, roleplaying, minigames and so much more activities to do just in this single awesome game! Because I'm an open world genre fan, this game is just made for me and others.

➨ If you were a moderator, what would the first thing you would change about the website?

Well, I don't see anything really wrong to change but if I really want to do something that counts
"changing" for the website as a moderator, it's "upgrading the safety of its users". Moderators are not just for flexing for being a high promoted person on internet, it comes with many responsibilities. Because you volunteered to be a shield of online users. Also reporting bugs in general and getting rid of pesky users. It's not that necessary for me to become a moderator but because I'm studying computer engineering field in my university, eventually it's one of my lessons to learn how to handle cyberattacks and such things. So, I'll glad to be

➨ How did you first find Planet Minecraft?

That's a pretty complicated story for this. We all know when we're on the search for downloading a
skin or texture pack, you see Planet Minecraft on top searches of Google. But one day a video really convinced me to check out the site. It was from one of the DanTDM's video of scary maps (Ahhhhh good old times) that I was rewatching it. I believe it was named "Mannequins" or something like that (but I can tell the map is old, like back in 2016 or somewhere) but however, at the end of the video, the creator mentioned his page of Planet Minecraft too, which finally made me curious to find out about this site. And I found that interesting so I gave a shot to join the community.

➨ How did you choose your PMC Username?

Arsham81SHAE, at you can see, Arsham is my first name. I believe my first name has some "strong" meanings behind it (feel free to search ;D), so that makes my username special enough. The number 81 is actually the year 1381 in Solar Hijri calendar which is my birthday year. I know it's weird to put it in your username but I was running out of ideas, understand me lmao. But for "SHAE" in my username, that's a secret for people to find out. Who knows? Maybe I'll reveal it someday. Even many theories can't solve the secret behind it. Not even MatPat.

➨ What PMC submission are you most proud of? Why?

Purple Fire Ender Dragon is my most proud submission so far, I put so much effort for my first contest entry which it was the "Age of Dragons Minecraft Mob place on its leaderboard and becoming a finalist! It was the Skin Contest", Then I've got 24 really fun to make this ender dragon with just my imaginations and creativity and I'm glad that it made me a finalist for its contest

➨ What do you enjoy most about Planet Minecraft?

Social communications! This site was the first place in my entire life to literally communicate with foreign peoples because my English skills were enough to start chatting with people in real-time. Wallposts and Forums were my focused activity on PMC. Still, it is but might things get changed when I change my plans. I feel less lonely with meeting some people.

➨ Is there anything you hope to remake in the future? (A skin, mob-skin, texturepack, etc...)

There are not many submissions in my profile to think about remaking them, so not really sure.

➨ Do you have any goals on the site (subscriber goal, perhaps win a contest, host another contest etc)?

First at all, about contests, maybe if there's a nearby one that the subject is catching my attention, I'll make entries. Not sure about hosting a contest though, something like that might come to my
mind.
Also, I'm going to get back to my good ol' duty "being a memer" in the community, nowadays they're less memes in wallposts. So I'll change that!
Again like I said, I'll start making animations. Their subjects will be always funny and hilarious. And beside of it, making 3D designs is also in my to-do list.

➨ Do you have any future goals for yourself in general?

There are so many goals for my life to do. Being successful at my university field and studying it up to PhD (doctorate), learning more languages and continuing my German language classes to be accepted and assigned for working at Germany for a better future for myself and my great family. Shoutout to my parents that made me on this amazing rail to achieve greater goals for my life to be worthful, they're so proud of me. Also stronger my friendship relations with some people to get to the next level for the future. That was all.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, for our last section of today's Nitgo News, yes of course, it's the mentions! Today we will be listing five honorable mentions for this episode of today's Nitgo News! Here they are:

IzBizBoz
Enchanted_Games
anonpmc565853
mythicaldream69
PersonWhoPlaysMinecraft

Announcements:
1. The Enderdragon is probably coming out very soon.
2. Might be making a contest soon if I get positive reaction here.
3. Creative_Kylee's account is now two years old.

Thanks for reading Nitgo News for today. If you want to be featured in the next Nitgo News, all you need to do is to make something eye catching, such as being active, make an event, make an interesting forum thread, do something famous, upload something great, or win a contest! If you see anything wrong/incorrect with today's Nitgo News please comment it bellow, and also if you're interested in reading our older "Nitgo News" posts you'll find them all listed [Here].
Nitgo
Level 75 : Legendary Sus
CollaboratorsNitgoTest's Avatar NitgoTest