What does your user name mean?

SouthDakotaGirl's Avatar SouthDakotaGirl11/21/18 11:24 am history
22 emeralds 1.4k 94
6/28/2019 8:58 am
Jewelman's Avatar Jewelman
Hi, I have lots of weird and cool user names and thought it would be awesome if some of you people to explain what yours means in the comments. The poll is so if someone comments you can vote whether you like it.

If you want to tell us about your user name please write in the comments like this:

Name: SouthDakotagirl

Story/why I chose the name: Stuff you can probably guess.

Thanks,
SouthDakotagirl

Edit: The poll is for you to vote on the ones you like the most
Note: This was posted 3 months ago, soo eh

Poll ended 02/19/2019 11:24 am.

SouthDakotaGirl
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2018 11:30 am
Level 25 : Expert Mage
Princessbookbear
My name is Princess because my original skin was a Princess cat
Book, because I Love Books (Who doesn't?)
Bear, because guess what's my favorite bear? (SDG don't say it)
11/21/2018 11:31 am
Level 10 : Journeyman uwu
yelloe
i think my username is self explanatory

bust just in case you didn't get it, my favorite color is yellow
11/22/2018 7:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer
jennider
All hail Yelloe!!!
11/21/2018 11:38 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
bisdakikobe
well I was a big fan of Kobe Bryant and I had it as a nickname then I joined a clan on Call of Duty 4 and I edited it to Bisdak clan name i to split them and Kobe from my nickname :) pretty trash ik :D
11/21/2018 11:41 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
___warabi
My friend sent me a link to this music video from a group called K3. At one point in the video, the members had on jackets with Japanese writing on them, and I attempted to read them (and got all but one character) despite the blurriness from the low quality of the video.

After attempting to read the text on their jackets, my friend called me "Katherine, Professor of K3ology" and I liked the name so I just made it my online alias
11/21/2018 12:08 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
sushikay
I guess my name is SushiKay becaaausee

A) I loved sushi when I made the name and I still do

aaaand

B) My name is Kayla and I shortened it to Kay :)
11/21/2018 12:14 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
I just found out that when I add a new name it erasers votes so wait until we have ten to vote! Thanks
11/21/2018 1:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
FrostBurnJW
The "frost" in my name comes from the fact that I like cold weather. I love the snow, winter is my favorite season, etc.
The "burn" part of my name was to offset the "cold" aspect; fire and ice tend to be opposites in society! And with building, you can either choose one color scheme, or choose many different ones that "clash" with each other!
The "JW" part is just my initials :)
I also chose the name because I started playing Minecraft during the Frostburn Update! (although I didn't realize that it was called the Frostburn Update until after I created my account, so it was a happy coincidence)
11/21/2018 1:54 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy
Stuffles
mine is pretty much a slightly long story that i'll shorten

so i had multiple mc usernames in the past, and one that used to be one of my favorites was cheerychansey which is a pokemon n fun little name that i hate now, n then i came up with sleepysnorlax, but that was taken but im glad now, i went with sleepystufful in the end, and got annoyed by getting called stuff all the time so just changed my name to stuffles
11/21/2018 2:00 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
AgentShieldjj
AgentShield
I've always liked play super Agent as a kid. I was Agent this, Agent that. And Captain America (My Favorite SuperHero) has a shield as his main weapon.
So I made AgentShield as a superhero
11/21/2018 2:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
ComputerCraft32
ComputerCraft32 -Always loved that mod
11/21/2018 2:28 pm
Level 45 : Master Procrastinator
mincerafter42
There's a rare chance that the Minecraft title screen will display "Minceraft", and 42 is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
11/21/2018 2:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SnowyMonkey
its my mc name and besides its almost christmas/winter.
11/21/2018 3:01 pm
TurtleJ
TurtleJosh52

Very boring. I like turtles, my online name has always been Josh, and I like the number 52

woahhh so exciting!!!11
11/21/2018 4:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
BabyBlueberry
I'm a teeny tiny person, and my name is Blue. It's pretty common for people to call me Blueberry, so.. yeah. The idea isn't as majestic as the actual username sounds lol.
11/21/2018 4:20 pm
Level 49 : Master Nerd
FireBellFairy
lol my mom picked mine and i kept it for 4 years
mine doesnt really have a meaning but it was based on my favourite movie, tinker bell. (my favourite a couple years back, anyway x3)
11/21/2018 4:59 pm
Level 42 : Master uwu
Woodstockk
i named myself after the birb from peanuts.
11/21/2018 5:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
ninjajoshie-im a ninja. period ;D
11/21/2018 5:40 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Throughout the years, I've been known by two usernames:

EliTeenDolphin - When I was a 12 year-old girl with nothing better to do, my brother got me obsessed with Minecraft, and more specifically, ChildDolphin. Being inspired by his amazing name and skin, I decided to combine the words, "Elite" (for being my favorite ranking status for anything), "Teen" (Because I was one when I made that name at the time) and "Dolphin" (Because I love dolphins and, well, ChildDolphin); hence, EliTeenDolphin, the helper/defender of servers, was born!

Peridot XJ9 - This one actually came around by accident. When trying to rename myself, Peridot "X5G" instead of the actual "5XG" one, I found it was already taken, so I thought of a fan gem-name for my OC of Peridot, which turned out to be Peridot Facet 2S4M Cut XJ9 (Or 9XJ if you want to be more accurate), thus Peridot XJ9 was born. Also, the XJ9 part of my name came from one of my favorite TV shows, called My Life as a Teenage Robot, where the main character, Jenny, was uncommonly known as XJ9.
11/21/2018 5:55 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
LuciferDiabolous
My account was originally my brother's which he named hotdogboy666 and when name changes came out I decided to change it, and seeing as how 666 was in the name, I just thought "hey why not go full edge?" and that's how I got LuciferDiabolous
11/21/2018 6:11 pm
anonpmc2632176
[deleted]
11/21/2018 8:19 pm
Level 46 : Master Princess
Trader
I saw a villager in minecraft and then my name just came to mind. (basically: Villagers trade. "Trader", just incase my explaining skills are bad)
11/21/2018 10:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
Diamondpuppy808
I first got inspiration for my username from DanTDM, never watched any of his videos but I liked his name. I also like dogs. And I added 808 because incase Diamondpuppy was taken, I'd have a pattern for my a number :p
11/21/2018 11:10 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Pokemon
TheOrangeCharizard
The reason i go by TheOrangeCharizard is because like pokemon and charizard is my favorite pokemon.
11/22/2018 7:00 pm
sugarnsprinkles
I'm new here, so lemme know if I sound a little weird-My Xbox Live username is sugarnsprinkles, so that's reason one. Reason two is I love Sugar (occasionly, duh) and I love sprinkles (cos when I got my account I was weird!)
Alright, oof!
11/22/2018 8:24 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
lizking10152011
lizking10152011 for the name. lizking is a reference to the now defunct Pepsi Mascot the Lizard King for SoBe beverages back when they were in glass bottles. The numbers are the date the email associated with my LIVE account was created, 10-15-2011.
11/22/2018 8:42 pm
Level 47 : Master Princess
kodayne
kitt-chan because it's the name of my persona
11/22/2018 10:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Light_Trainer
Name: Light_Trainer

Why I chose the name: Well the "Light" part is because I always liked the heroes over the villains and the "Trainer" part is because I am a huge Pokemon fan and it's been my first fandom love since I was 7! ^_^
11/22/2018 10:59 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug
Chiaroscuro
Chiaroscuro is an artistic term that describes using highlights and shadows to make a two-dimensional surface (i.e. a painting) represent a three-dimensional form.
11/23/2018 12:27 am
Level 45 : Master Ranger
Greystalk
Greystalk is a nickname my friend calls me occasionally IRL, just to be silly. Anyway, I soon found out that it's a rather unique name online as well as being easy to say, so I've stuck with it. :)
11/23/2018 12:47 amhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Witch
Fawne
Sunstroke: Sun comes from my real name, Sunee. Stroke comes from brush strokes. It also tied in with the vampire member class that I used. Y'know, vampires have sunstrokes in daylight. My persona at the time was also very bat-like.

Fawne: Someone nicknamed me Olive in a discord server, so that's what I originally named this account. Later, I made a character for someone's comic, Olyv Fawne, who also became my persona. Someone really popular on here started going by Olive too though so I changed my name to Fawne to avoid confusion.
11/23/2018 3:41 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
Quackle:

I'm not a furry. ducks don't have furr.
11/23/2018 3:50 am
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
The_FaiyaBLAST because I like the fire element, fire type Pokemon (with a powerful attack of theirs being Fire Blast) and Faiya (ファイヤ) is Japanese for "fire."
11/23/2018 4:10 am
Level 44 : Master Cookie
minzy
likecinnamon: Back in 2012 I was a really big fan of Lana Del Rey. There's a song by her called "Radio" with the lyric "Now my life is sweet like cinnamon." I always thought that line sounded really pretty. I associate that song with a lot of nostalgic memories since I was in primary school then and it was so many years ago. I have under 12 months of school left until I graduate now, so listening to songs that I enjoyed when I was in year 5 and 6 is a huge throwback.
11/23/2018 10:06 am
Level 23 : Expert Architect
Nives
IT means i love minecraft and i created this account in 2017
11/23/2018 11:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Qmoney_787
mine is just what my nickname is combined with my fav nuber 787
11/23/2018 12:27 pmhistory
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Name: Striker107

The name is of my oldest created character, and the 107 was his code number in his universe created because of him.
11/23/2018 1:08 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Back when I was still new to the internet as a community, I wanted to avoid having names that had lots of arbitrary numbers or letters in them. So I started taking character names out of books, for instance out of Arthurian lore.

Initially, I went for one of Arthur's main cousins, Gawayn (also known as Gawain and a dozen other spellings from old Welsh to modern English), as my go-to alias.
But it wasn't always available, no matter how I spelt it, so I decided to change.
Since one of the books I read a lot back then was a collection of arthurian short stories that were a bit outside of the normal lore, I eventually went for the name Yvain (there was supposed to be a '' on top of the letter i, but my current keyboard doesn't let that happen for some reason).

Because of reasons it eventually simplified into this, or "Ivainir" when "Ivain" isn't available. May technically still be random letters but at least it sounds good.
11/23/2018 1:20 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
taylcr_
angsty_angela

uh

im an angsty teen
and im angela
hi
11/23/2018 2:34 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
I could not be on PMC yesterday But Thank you all so much for sharing you story, I will add all the names bellow that I can fit. Everyone remember to vote again!
11/23/2018 2:37 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
sShiba
im doing my minecraft username: oofm

Tell me this... why not?!
11/23/2018 2:42 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
Ok I'm going to need some help, I will be super grateful if someone could write down all the names and comment them. I will read all of you guys story's But I have a very short amount of time to do that and I want to make sure I don't miss spell anyone's name, Thanks!
11/27/2018 9:15 am
SouthDakotaGirl
Thanks, I could not do Miner[YouTube] because it keep showing the YouTube logo. I think I will end up doing another thread Thanking all of you for telling your story.
11/23/2018 3:00 pm
Level 28 : Expert Skinner
Goldifish
Goldifish, well, ever since i got my first account (GoldenSword456), i was called goldy. When that account stopped working, i bought a new one and named it GoldenAisles. Eventually, everyone started calling me Goldfish and it kinda stuck. You can see on my namemc that i'm finnicky to this day about names.
11/23/2018 3:07 pm
SouthDakotaGirl
sorry all of you I could not fit onto voting!
11/23/2018 6:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
JackBean1
my user name is great. Jack_Bean_
11/23/2018 6:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
pastelnarwhal
Name: pastelnarwhal
Reason: Well, I wanted a username that didn’t have any numbers in it because I just don’t think it looks good. I wanted the username to make sense, and I like animas, so I thought about animals that I liked but could actually be made into good skins or would work with my style of that. So, I came upon the narwhal and I saw a lot of narwhal drawings that had pastel coloring and I thought that the name “pastelnarwhal” was nice and had a sort of ring to it, so I went with it.
11/23/2018 7:44 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
JediJerboa is the name. Why?

1. I like small rodents.
2. I like Star Wars.
3. I like alliteration.

Need I say more?
11/23/2018 8:11 pmhistory
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
-NutellaCookies-
i've always known i've had a mix of two different personalities (girly and tomboyish)
so my user GirlyTomboy_! bc i'm both! uwu
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome